Safety first! – First of all, backup all your data including contacts, files and notes via memory card, syncronisation or PC Suite.
- A theme file (“menu.swf” , "gadget.swf" , "wallpapers" folder)
- USB Cord
- S3650XEIJ2 firmware on phone
- Connect your phone to PC using USB cord in Media Player mode.
- Now, go to Phone Memory
- Create a new folder named res
- Now, copy the menu.swf file and gadget.swf(if any) and paste it in the res folder
- If there is a 'wallpapers' folder, then you might as well have to copy that folder into res folder
- Disconnect the phone from PC
- Then, turn off your phone
- And apply the patch
This patch archive has two files: ‘apps_patch.bin’ and ‘corby_s3653_thecorbyworld.in.rc2’.
How to patch S3650XEIJ2:
- Put the phone to download mode. [To know about Download mode, read this article]
- Connect the phone to PC using USB cable
- Open Multiloader
- Drag and drop the 'apps_patch.bin' and 'corby_s3653_thecorbyworld.in.rc2' into the Multiloader window.
- Click Port Search and Then Click Download
- After it shows: All Files Complete , remove USB Cable and restart phone.
- After you restart, you will get a new Boot Screen Image and new theme.